Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Coordinator, Security Systems (Supervisory)
- Post Date:February 19, 2015
- Views 1454
- Currency NGNOffered Salary (Amount ranges) 300,001 - 400,000Career Level Middle Management
- Experience 3 YearsGender required BothQualification Bachelor Degree
- INDUSTRY Arts, Culture & Design
1 Awolowo Road, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Install, maintain, or repair security systems, CCTV devices, or related equipment to adequately secure all MTNN staff and company assets.
- Ensure outsourced security personnel are given proper orientation and training, and are duly assigned to identified locations
- Adequately budget for provision and maintenance of all building systems access control and closed circuit TV.
- Coordinate Security Control Rooms Operations, Equipment Husbandry and threat data for security unit
- Design and manage the building access control and CCTV management system
- Assist with position and location requirements for the installation of closed circuit TV and access control
- Supervise surveillance operations (CCTV) across all MTN facilities.
- Ensure that threat/vulnerability information (according to MTN guidelines) is collected, collated, analyzed and reported in a timely and effective manner.
- Define the specifications, scope and set objectives for the installation, and acceptance of building systems for access control and closed circuit TV.
- Conduct regular audit of all security equipment received.
- Ensure that control room staff and processes provide the security department with the highest standard of 24/7 coordination.
- Ensure all new and existing control room staff are qualified and trained in their roles.
- Design and deliver trainings for Control Room Staff and other Security Staff as directed by the SM, Security.
- Implement controls and assign access rights on the access control and CCTV management system.
- Design, implement and manage issuance of identification cards (ID) to all staff.
- Design technical criteria and evaluation for sourcing of security equipment.
- Recommend and implement technology that supports physical security measures.
- Ensure that all capital equipment received by MTN Security Department is properly received, recorded, stored, secured, issued and maintained.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Experience & Training
- Degree/HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field from a reputable school
- 3-7 years of relevant Project Management experience in the delivery of engineering projects, from conception to delivery
- Proficient in MS Project, AutoCAD, and MS Office Suite
- Networking/IT Skills
- Proficient in AVIGILON Control Centre, GALLAGHER Command Centre and ARITECH Fire Alarm System is a must
- Design and Maintenance of Electronic Security System (Access Control & CCTV)
- Networking/IT Skills
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Security Control/Command Centre.
- Security Matrix Measurement skill; input/process measures, output measures, and outcome measures (Core)
- Security Survey and Reviews
- Presentation & Report Writing Skills
- Crisis Management (Basic, Intermediate)
- B.Sc, BA, B.Tech, B.Eng or HND.
- Please ensure your Northern Career profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.